Just some of the ways we can assist Veterans in need.
- Food Cards
- Gas Cards
- Hotel room rent during times that other agencies aren’t available
- Phone cards and Trac phones
- Assisted in enrollment with VA Healthcare
- Assisted in the process of obtaining a used car for a veteran leaving a homeless situation through the Maine Veterans Project organization
- Made payments on:
- Phone bills (to prevent phone disconnect)
- Car payments (to prevent repossession)
- Home heating fuel
- And more.
Most of these services were provided during weekends, holidays, and when no other agency or funding source was available.